Monday, June 23, 2014

A Little Grunge

The last time I tied a sweater or shirt around my waist was probably sometime in elementary school, and it was only a means of holding my sweater (without the use of hands), not some "style statement" lol. I've seen this shirt tying thing a lot and never thought I'd rock it myself. I wore some distressed jeans and a white tee, and I thought it was missing something so I tied an old flannel around my waist and lo and behold I actually liked it.












Booties: Steve Madden | Jeans: Zara | Flannel: Forever 21 | Purse: Forever 21 | White Top: Marshalls | Sunglasses: Ray Bans

Bear and I had some help from my talented uncle who loves photography (check out his photography website - here). I'm not sure which ones he took and which ones bear took but the last five pictures were taken with my mom's Canon SLR. He snapped a couple of pics of me and gave us tons of advice. I was thinking of trading our Nikon J3 for the SLR. Let me know what you think! Should I do the trade?

Anywho, I have mid-terms to write this week. I really shouldn't be blogging at a time like this lol!

Till next week, 

Follow me : Bloglovin' | Instagram | Lookbook.nu | Twitter | This Blog 

10 comments:

  1. unas fotos geniales.Un besazo
    http://www.thedesire.es/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/10612739

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool look, love the pictures!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have amazing photographers! I owe it all to them :)

      Delete
  3. Loving the flannel shirt!

    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was on sale at F21 about a year ago. I'm sure you could find something similar :)

      Delete
  4. Love the ripped jeans! And your shoes! They look so perfect hehe :) Oh good luck on your exams!! <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Blue Piece
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. You def. mirrored the punk style perfectly, here!

    xo,
    Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

xoxo


Back to Top