Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Photo Diary: Summer '13 Memories

What feels like an endless winter in Toronto is causing me to eagerly... sooo eagerly, crave the Summer sun. I mean winter's great and all, but after Christmas I just want the weather to turn into Spring already. I'm craving popsicles and iced tea on the porch, long walks in the park, and lying out on the beach. I want my skin to be BROWN like darkkk chocolate brown. Summer air and summer grass. Ouuu summer!

Anyways to placate my summer craving I found old photos from last summer. Excuse me while I reminisce.

You: Is that spinach in your teeth?
Me: Why yes, yes it is ;) 


Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest, come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth.... la la la la la la 








Chow for now,


No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo


Back to Top