Thursday, March 20, 2014

Nails: Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?

Please excuse the awful cuticles. I personally never push back or cut my cuticles because I just suck at it. I just wanted to share quickly what was on my nails. I didn't want a dark colour being that today is the first day of spring (YAS!), but I still wasn't feeling a bright colour on my nails. I went with this neutral I found in my collection that I didn't even know I had (when my mom left for Vancouver she left with me 90% of her nail polishes). I'm not sure about the colour though, I feel like changing it. In most lights it kinda makes my hand look dead. I guess its just not the nude colour for my skin tone. 

OPI - Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?

Seeya soon! :)

Follow me: Twitter / Bloglovin'
                                                                                                       

1 comment:

xoxo


Back to Top