Monday, March 3, 2014

Current Music Favorites

I'm almost always listening to music. Here are a few of the songs on constant replay.

KYGO


His remixes to songs I already love are absolute perfection. I seriously can't get enough. I have every song on my itunes and its no surprise 2/3 of my favorites contain Ed Sheeran. I've been listening to his music all week.


PURITY RING


For the past month, whether I'm in the car, on the bus or getting dressed in the morning. I've been repeating Purity Rings Shines album. I was never really into electronic music but I fell in love with Purity Ring's unique sound. Another bonus? They're Canadian. I'm extremely proud. I couldn't choose a favorite. I love every single song.



No need to say thank you. Now excuse me while I bop my head. Enjoy! :)

Mariah-Ruthel

No comments:

Post a Comment

xoxo


Back to Top